Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (2/18/07)

I have to go to work tomorrow. BLAH!

Lent is coming soon. I may have something to say about it on Ash Wednesday, but maybe not.

I'm hoping the ice goes away soon. It's a pain.

I have a Wii! Finally, I can play Zelda. Anybody who wants my Wii code can email me.

World Exclusive!: By the end of the month, Ken Begg of Jabootu.net will do one of his long reviews of Rocky IV. You've heard it here first!

Geez, this must be my laziest Sunday yet.

I've been thinking about topics for future entries. Last week, I struggled for new topics, despite the fact that I only had four days to fill. The other three are reoccuring, so I don't have to worry about Saturday through Monday. I still have some good ideas that may show up this week. I could talk about other toys that were big in my childhood like the View Master. I could talk about other amusement parks, or even other trips. I could give up and talk about video games, but I've been trying to avoid that for the most part. We'll see.

No comments: