Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (2/11/07)

I was going to give my prediction for the Pro Bowl right now, but apparently it already happened. I'm glad I didn't bet money, because I was going to say NFC all the way.

As useless as the NFL Pro Bowl is, I would have watched the game just to see how many times they mentioned Romo's botched field goal attempt.

Today I brought out my parents' copy of Disneyland USA. This dvd set contains a live broadcast of the opening of Disneyland. I first watched this a few years ago and it was one of the things that made me real nostalgic for King's Dominion. I really liked it and saw it several times. I may have to do a Ken Beggian style review of it someday.

I'm taping the Simpsons today. I may give really brief thoughts later this week.

No comments: