Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (2/4/07)

It's half time of the Superbowl! Do you know where your kids are?

I wore my Redskins shirt today as a gag. I really should get one that fits me, because I've only owned 2-3 Redskins shirts in my life. I just saw Superbowl XX Highlights this morning and I'm worried that I may look like Refrigertor Perry right now.

I probably would have made a different prediction for the Superbowl if I knew it was going to be rainy. Oh well. I think both teams are lucky that the game is close. It could have been a blown out by now.

I'm still disgusted with the Hall of Fame. Here's a blog that sums up a Redskins fan's frustration better then I could have.

Puppy Bowl (III): Ingenius! I'm going to tape that tonight. It's the best Bowl thing since Bud Bowl. Hopefully, this won't suck after it's third iteration.

I just found this. I'm going to watch these tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Mickey said...

By the way, tjat last entry should have been called "Hall of LAME". It fits much better. You blew it.

wurwolf said...

Puppy Bowl was adorable! We watched all three hours of it. That little boxer was a pain in the ass, but I loved the dachsund. And the kitties were cute, too!