Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The single issue that matters!

I don't like politics and I don't like the idea of posting my feelings on politics, but I would like to venture a post a day after the latest elections. As both political parties gear up for the mid-term grind, might I, a simple lazy blogger, suggest something?



Two words: Flying Cars.







Come on! It's an idea who's time has come. Just repeat this to yourself: "Who cares about (some dumb issue that both parties will be at odds over and won't ever be resolved), I got a flying car!"

I was going to say more, but I think that sums up my poin nicely. Sure, I admit that this is an argument a child would make, but listen:

"Who cares about abortion? I got my flying car!"
"Who cares about insurance? I got my flying car!"
"Who cares about taxes? I got my flying car!"
"Who cares about the environment? I got my flying car!"


Come on, politicians. Quit telling us how much you aren't the other guy. Pledge some vague support to flying cars and promise not to over-regulate out of existence. Give tax cuts to whoever or hire some bright people for your own damn car companies. Do it!

Or if not that, how about hover boards? I'd settle for that.

1 comment:

Lita said...

You think people drive like morons on plain old ground? Wait until you give them another dimension to operate in. A couple of army dudes crashed helicopters into each other in the air like, last weekend. They were specially trained and good at what they did and there are hardly any aircraft up in the air right now (relatively speaking). Just wait until every jackass over the age of 16 is up there!


I am such a killjoy.