Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 9

Welcome back!

When last we met we were looking at Hero's family rather than mine, so now I get to switch back to the main Bumblefudge family branch to see how Story Mode has been taking care of them while I was away.


Ah. Food thrown everywhere and BOG is passed out on the floor. Could be worse, I suppose.

I send BOG to bed and go about cleaning up all the food. Then my dog starts to throw up. I rush away from the computer to open the door so my dog can puke outside like nature intended. I didn't have time to pause the game.

When I get back to my Sims, this is what I see:


WURWOLF!!!

Onil is the first to arrive on the scene.

"Excuse me!"

I BEG YOUR PARDON.

"If I could just get by--"

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THIS FAMILY?

"I'm the manmaid du jour. I do think I deserve a front row seat at this thing. Now if you could just get out of my way, buddy."

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?



Eventually everybody who cares is assembled.


wurwolf goes nicely and Death has no need to slap her around.


Onil, being Onil, is so overcome that he pees himself.


Himself and others. Don't even ask me how he got the puddle all the way over there. I don't want to know.


I bury wurwolf, until her ghost gets too annoying at least, next to the garden she planted and cared for. It seemed appropriate.


"o/`It took way too long
You heard what I said
Ding dong, ding dong,
The bitch is dead!
Yeah, yeah, yeah! o/`"

That doesn't seem very appropriate, BOG.

"It's coming from my heart, Man."



Rambo's a kid now. Hooray! Childcare will now be virtually effort-free until Onil gets around to knocking somebody up!

As a toddler or as a kid, he still doesn't like wearing pants.


Oh, geez. They look exactly the same. I will never ever be able to tell Alastair and Rambo apart again, will I?

"Sure you will. I'll be the one wearing pants."

Oh. Right. Thanks, Alastair.

"I've finished my masterpiece!"

Yeah? I like it. What's it called?

"Mother."

Now, BOG I really don't think that--


"I JUST MISS HER SO GODDAMNED MUCH!!!"

Oh. Well. Ok. There there.


"You kids think your homework is bad now? They're just teaching you your ABCs and shit. A retard can do that. I have to memorize all these bullshit flags. They don't even mean anything."


"So. Is this my room now?"

I guess you can have it. You peed all over it.

"Cool. But I will need a new bed."

What? Why? This one is perfectly good. It's the nicest bed in the house.

"It smells like old lady. Get me a new bed."

You're pushing it, Kid.

"I'm the heir. I want a new bed."


How's this?

"Nice, but it doesn't match the decor."

YOU don't match the decor.

"Just fix it, will you?"

Don't think you won't pay for this.

Does this make you happy, Ass?

"No."

Too bad.



Hero! How could anybody not like you?? You should introduce this Rachel person to Onil. Then she'll know from socially challenged.

Ok, Mr. Couch Potato. Hop on.

"I don't want to."

Too bad. I just signed you up for military school.

"This game doesn't even have military school!

I got a hack and now it does. Now your grades are determined, in part, by your athletic prowess. Get running.

"Ugh! This sucks!"

Keep going until I tell you you can stop.

"Bitch."

What was that?

"Nothing."



BOG just broke the dishwasher and wurwolf is no longer around to fix it for us. We have to hire a repairman and he mostly just stands around like an asshole for a few hours before finally coming inside and taking hours to fix this thing. wurwolf could fix this dishwasher in a flash. I miss her.


Not all the news is bad, though. Look what BOG did!

That's it until next time!

Take care.

4 comments:

Tork said...

So, BOG painted a creature he created for Spore?

Lita said...

BOG doesn't have Spore. EA is big on plugging its own wares, though.

Rimmi said...

Spore looks cool. I'd give it a try if I had the money.

wurwolf said...

:o(