Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tork's Picks Week 11

I'll pick Carolina over Miami. Second terrible Thursday night game in a row.



Rest of the picks later.


Friggen Carolina. What was I thinking?

The rest of my picks are:

Dallas over Washington
Detroit over Cleveland
Green Bay over San Francisco
Pittsburgh over Kansas City
New York Giants over Atlanta (I know, but the Giants have to win another game sometime this season.)
New Orleans over Tampa Bay (Dear NO, Stop winning close games and start blowing away these weaker teams. Don't you dare fold during the playoffs.)
Jac over Buffalo
Indianapolis over Baltimore
-
Arizona over StL
SD over Denver (Put a fork in Denver.)
Cincinnati over Oakland. (This Bengals teams is exciting. I would like to see them in the Superbowl.)
New England over NY Jets
-
Philadelphia over Chicago (Philly cathes a break. They are just not a good team and I'm afraid that Dallas wins the division by cakewalk.)
-
Tennessee over Houston (Poor Texans. They had a descent team this year.)


Last Week:
Total:

No comments: