Friday, November 6, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 4

Two updates in one day! I know! It's weird!

Don't worry, this update is super short. Short enough that it makes you ask, "Why bother? Why not just roll this update into the next one?"

Good question.

The fact of the matter is, the game crashed while I was shutting it down. I'm pretty sure it managed to save before the whole thing went to hell, but I can't be 100% sure until I play again (which I haven't done yet).

Probably everything's fine, but it's possible that nothing that appears in this update will have been saved. It's also possible that the crash was so bad that the whole save file got all messed up.

So pretty much, either this is just a really short update, or it's a peek into an alternate reality, or it's THE FINAL EPISODE OF THE BUMBLEFUDGE LEGACY.

Well! Let's get to it!


Happenings are afoot! Andrea is ready to pop! wurwolf is freaking out!


"Don't you dare drop that baby on my nice hardwood floors!!"


wurwolf is totally upset and worried, so BOG has to be calm and stoic. He drives Andrea to the hospital without any undue fuss. wurwolf stays home to make sure Hero doesn't burn the house down or something.


Grampa Jeb's ghost works out. Good. He was getting a little flabby.

Ooooo!!!! What will this baby be??? I hope it's a boy! Not that I have problems with girls, but there are only two girl names left on my list and six boy names!



...



...



...


Oooo! The suspense!!



And it is a boy! Hooray! I can just imagine RLwurwolf's reaction to that Genius trait the game gave Baby Onil.


Likewise, I'll bet she'll totally agree with the trait I'm assigning him right now.


Babies don't have much personality, but here's what Onil has so far. His favorite color is red, his favorite food is hamburgers, and his favorite music is kid music. Think Sesame Street and Old MacDonald and Kidz Bop.


Awww! And he's even brown! Just like RLOnil! Welcome to the game, chump!


"Ugh, like I don't spend enough time raising my husband in real life. I am going to KILL Lita."

Baby name order was chosen randomly, I swear.


And that's all the pictures I have! Tune in next time, when either the story will continue, or it won't!

Take care!

5 comments:

Rimmi said...

Is gender assigned to each name or is there a chance Rimmi could end up being a boy?

Lita said...

I have two name lists, one for boys and one for girls. The order of each list was randomly chosen by Chatzy. The plan is that whatever gender the baby comes out as, I'll pick the next name on that list.

The problem, of course, is that the girl list is much shorter than the boy list, so it's possible that I'll be aiming for a boy at some poin after I've run out of girl names and a girl will come out. Though there are ways to make the game give you a specific gender, I think it will just be more fun and challenging to take what I get and make my Sims keep having babies until they have the gender we need.

All this is just a long-winded way to say, no, there won't be a boy Rimmi. Not unless you really want Rimmi to be a boy. But I really hope you don't because then the boy list would be 6 long and there would only be one girl left.

Tork said...

Freudian.

wurwolf said...

This was awesome! RL Onil totally is a couch potato and a genius! Fantastic!

wurwolf said...

Ha! RL Onil is both a couch potato and a genius! Brilliant!