Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tork's Picks Week 12

It's Turkey Day! What better way to celebrate than with my dumb football picks

For today I'll take:

GB over Det (I want to see that Browns/Lions game from last week. Who knew it would be so great?)
Dal over Oak
Giants over Den (Two crummy teams, but I think the Giants will win just because the Broncos are crashing and burning.)
-


For the rest of the week, I'll take:

Atlanta over TB
Mia over Buf (Although it would be nice to see Buffalo win after the got rid of Jauron.)
Phi over Was (Please lose Redskins so the Eagles can keep pace with Dallas)
Sea over StL (Boy, do we have a lot of terrible teams in the league.)
Car over NYJ (Unless Carolina passes the ball a lot. Then forget I made this pick.)
Cin over Cle
Ind over Hou
-
SD over KC (Nice win, Denver, but SD is running away with the division)
Jac over SF
Min over Chi
Tenn over Ari (I almost picked the Cardinals, but I forgot that Warner is hurt)
-
Pit over Bal (Two teams coming off tough losses that really hurt their season. Interesting.)
NE over NO (Still rooting for the Saints, but I think the Patriots aren't going to lose another tough game after the Colts one.)


Last Week:
Season:

No comments: