Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (3/11/07)

I just printed out my bracketology thingie. I'm going to post my picks later on. Whee! Time for a lot of guessing!

I may be going on a trip to Delaware this week. That means I should have at least one good Delaware story up on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. That also means that I may not update either on Friday or Saturday. If that happens, I'll do the missed update on Sunday.

What Chris Simon did to get suspended was awful. And he was a part of the second best sports team that I rooted for.

I was playing Zelda: Twilight Princess today. Without spoiling anything, I played one of the most fun boss fights I've played in a while. Stallord is the name if you have the game.

I have a book of primitive game ideas. I'll one day xerox that and show off my ideas. Admittedly, I only have about 10 pages, so maybe I should work out a few more ideas this week.

No comments: