Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (3/4/07)

Rocky Eye plus Rocky Eye Eye Eye equals Rocky Eye Vee: The Commies Is Coming!

I got my greedy hands on Wii Play today, after not being able to find it for two weeks. It's a quick game, but I now have one more Wii Remote then GameCube Controllers. I wish I had a green remote, though. Come on, Nintendo!

The Maryland Terrapins will be in the NCAA tournament this year after missing the last two. Maybe I should record the games and give my thoughts on them! Of course, I haven't followed the team at all and I'm not really a college basketball fan, but anything that can fill space in my blog will be great!

Seriously, this whole blog is about filling space, my horrible memory, and video games.

Now that February is over, there won't be any more Black History Month essays. Still, you may see something similar in the future.

No comments: