Thursday, March 15, 2007

Terp Watch (3/16)

The Terps beat Davidson today, despite sucking for most of the game. Davidson his many three poin shots early on and the Terps were lucky to have a one poin lead at half time. Then Davidson started the second half with an eight poin run before Terp answered with a run of their own. The teams traded baskets until the end of the game where the Terps pulled away. Final score - 82-70.

A win is a win, but that was ugly. I still think they'll make the Sweet Sixteen, but I can't see them lasting beyond that. At least I'm not cussing them in this post. Next up is Butler.


In bracket news, Stanford was blown away, despite the fact that I picked them to last a couple rounds. That blows away my joke about being able to pick well despite not following college sports at all. [Update] The same can be said about Duke.

No comments: