Monday, March 12, 2007

This Week in Entertainment (3/12/07)



My Pick of the Week is the latest Bond film. I didn't get to see this movie in theaters but I have read the book and all the reviews poin to a great movie. Anything would have to be better then Die Another Day.


In other DVD news, I Love Lucy Seasons 7, 8, & 9 is coming out. Apparently this includes the Conneticut years and the Lucy/Desi Comedy Hour. No word yet if there's an extra included called "I Hate Lucy."

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4 comes from the first year the show moved to CBS. I thought the whole thing was dumb until I started watching the show that year. Hopefully it includes the Turtle Tip.

The Ed Wood Collection is for those of you who don't already own Glen and Glenda, The Violent Years, etc.

The NBA is releasing a DVD featuring the best Indiana Pacer games, but since it doesn't have the Artest Brawl, I call false advertisement!

John Paul II
- ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!!!?!?!!

In video game news, sorta, Dragon's Lair is coming out on Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. Guys, it doesn't need to be released on every platform known to man. It's not that great a game.

No comments: