Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Terp Watch (3/15)



The Terps face Davidson in their first game of the tournament. It should be a tough but winnable games for the Terps. If you've seen my bracket, I still think they'll make the Sweet Sixteen but no father.

Since I don't have much to add, let me say that while I care little about college basketball, I have some fond memories of it. During my eighth grade I had to go to the after school care a few times. One time during the tournament someone turned a tv on and we were able to watch Maryland play. I think they won the game but lost later on. Either way at least it was better then most of the times I stayed after school.

Also during high school, there were a couple times where we skipped entire classes just to go watch a game in some class room. The room we were in was usually used for science lab classes and everybody was cheering wildly at the game. I would be glad if someone brought in a tv tomorrow so I could skip work for the last couple hours.


Also playing in a tournament are the lady Terps, who are defending their championship title. I'm not following them, though. Sorry.

No comments: