Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quick Notes

E3 starts sometime this week. Last year when the hype about the Revolution (Wii? I forget if the name was announced yet) was huge, I decided to watch the Nintendo presentation while at work. It was fun watching it while making sure nobody saw me. Tomorrow at 9 Nintendo has their show and I'll try to watch or at least listen to it. I'll give my brief thoughts on it, maybe. The Nintendo show is between the Microsoft and Sony one. Seems like Sony learned not to go first.

I predict that the NL will win the useless All Stars game tonight. If they do, you heard it here first folks, and if they don't, then some guy cheated.

I'm getting tired of youtube. I once was searching for the opening to The World Is Not Enough, which was taken down. Instead I got a bunch of anti-semetic videos only two pages in. If youtube is going to leave this kind of garbage in they might as well allow nudity, "hate" speech, and graphic violence.

No comments: