Sunday, July 1, 2007

This Week In Entertianment (7/2/07)



My Pick of the Week is from a show I probably only watched a couple times. But I did have a BraveStarr Action figure, which came with the bazooka packing horse. Neat action figure. The button on his back made him poin his gun at you.


Out in theaters this week is the Transformers movie. Is it mean of me to hope that the movie sucks so I can laugh at the people who'll be angry at Michael Bay? Is the joke on me, and the movie will turn out to be good? (Should I poin out that Spielberg is executive producing?[!!!])

Back to DVD, we have The Best of Laurel and Hardy. It has silent shorts, so "This is another nice mess" will be written but not heard.

The coolest movie ever with a techno soundtrack, and...the sequel to the coolest movie ever with a techno soundtrack! Together!

EEEEEEEVIL!! How could they put these two together!? It's just not right! Separate them!

Chicken Shoot: The KFC Story

No comments: