Saturday, August 23, 2008

Robot Master Saturday #7



Here's Mega Man standing next to his best buddy, Metal Man. When these two aren't hanging around, Metal Man throws saw blades at Mega Man. That thing on his forehead is not a sign that he's a doctor.

Here's my picture, and remember that my Mega Man 2 bosses were probably drawn first.



Of all my bad Mega Man drawings, this one stands out. I was unfortunate to try to trace a drawing where Metal Man's arm crosses his leg, and it looks terrible. His right arm is goofy as heck and his left arm is attached by a string.

I love how weird his legs and crotch looks. He's trying to dodge his own metal blade.

If anyone wants to know what O2 and O3 means, it refers to what weapon worked best against his MM2 appearance and his MM3 appearance. I think the O is a reference to the shape of Mega Man's regular shot. I don't know why I thought that was a good idea. The exclamation poin means he was my fourth favorite robot of the game and the pound sign shows that I always took him on as the sixth robot.

No comments: