Thursday, August 21, 2008

iApprove

Not of iPhones. Those things are too expensive and hard to program. What I approve of is the newest feature at Rifftrax. iRiffs are fan written "trax" (or DVDs.) While I hated the idea of a fan written Rifftrax performed by Mike and all, I like this idea because they're performed by the fans themselves. As long as they don't take away from Mike, I'm fine with them. Even if every last one of them is lame, it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

I wish the second episode of Incognito Cinema Warrior wasn't 10 bucks. It better be much approved over the first episode for that price. I know DVDs cost money but yeesh.

I don't know about the other two they're currently offering. I don't have Speed so I can't try that but the short riffs may be worth trying. Hopefully we'll see one or two talented groups that rise out of this project and the crappier riffers will be weeded soon.

You won't see me send in a rifftrax. I'm too quiet, my pop culture knowledge is lacking (as July shows), and I'd spend most of the mp3 file clearing my throat.

No comments: