Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Video Game #12: Superman

Tork gave me 13 minutes on this one, while sheepishly admitting he's the only person on the planet who likes this game. Let us find out why!

Well, to begin with I'm guessing people objected to Superman being portrayed as a neanderthal with a tiny head.

Hey! We get an intro scene! Check it:



That doesn't sound bad. I like the zoo. Or is it one of those evil zoos where the animals are all sad because it's like they're in prison? Damn them! Crush that gen zoo, Superman!

...Way to blow my cover, Lady Libery, you stupid twat.



Bite me. Loud-mouthed bitch.

Now let's get into some actual gameplay!

Um... Where am I?

I assumed I was just having a technical issue so I reset. I sat through the intro again and then hit start and got to a bonus level!


Uh... Yeah. I didn't make it through the whole 13 minutes. Tork? I think I'm seeing why most people don't like this game.

1 comment:

Tork said...

This is my fault. I forgot that the last time I downloaded this game from a random website it had problems. I could give you the last rom I've used successfully.