Friday, August 1, 2008

Why doesn't T-Dog care?

Two years in a row.

That's both years he's done the video project, honestly his blog's most popular feature, and yet.....


BOTH YEARS the project has completly petered out and limped toward the finish line. BOTH YEARS communication problems and personal schedules of the two main participants have led to an awkward end to the project, and BOTH YEARS he made the same lame joke about Radiohead.

It's time we let the powers that be know that this is inexcusable. I'm MickeyTGardener and I approve this message.

6 comments:

Lita said...

"BOTH YEARS communication problems and personal schedules of the two main participants have led to an awkward end to the project..."

This makes it sound like I was part of the problem. I would like to make it known that I was ready and willing to give Tork the new video every day and even when I had to be gone for a week I gave him the urls in advance so he could go on without me. It was Tork who, when I gave him the new urls, would say, "No no no! I can't do another one so soon!"

The awkward ending was all on Tork, not me.

Tork said...

It wasn't a lame joke. I really messed up their name both times.

Tork said...

Show me how I should have ended it.

Lita said...

Animatronic presidents on parade.

wurwolf said...

Topless dancing girls throwing out free candy.

Anonymous said...

Adam Busch giving me a kiss!