Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas...

I went shopping today. I like going shopping on the day after Christmas. It's been a bit of tradition since about 2002 where I bought a GameCube and Pac-Man World 2. Ever since that year I've looked forward to going to the mall to grab a few things.

This year I had several games on my list, but I kept telling myself that I wouldn't just get games. I was sure I was going to really look and get some cool stuff. I didn't have to worry about getting a calendar this year.

So how did I do? Well, I got one game. Yep. That was it. Here it is.




Tomb Raider: Anniversary is a remake of the first game with the controls of the last one. It's odd to have an anniversary/remake when the game rewrites the story. Oh well. I'm enjoying it so far except for the terrible way you move the camera.




I was going to get a few other games. I wanted to get The Sims 2: Deluxe, but Wal-Mart didn't have it and Target had it for five bucks extra. I'm probably going to send away for it.

I actually had a DVD game based on the old Press Your Luck gameshow in my hand, but I put it down at the last second. I wanted it, but I saw a couple bad reviews at amazon.

There are a few other Wii games I want but I didn't feel like picking them up. The fifty dollar price tag was too much for me, even if I did have a few extra bucks.





I did buy a Virtual Console game on the 24th, so I might as well mention it here. I got Bonk's Revenge, which is the first TG16 game I own. It's ok. I'm inspired to write a post about video game mascots but I'll probably not get to it.

No comments: