Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Fourth Day of Christmas...




Today's gift is a clock. I got a couple for Christmas, and I chose to show this one. I got it sometime in the later 90s.

As you can see, it has the Three Stooges on it. I've always been a big fan, but around the mid-nineties they started showing Stooge shorts on The Family Channel and it was the first time in a while I got to see many of the shorts. So one of my aunts or uncles got me this clock, as well as a couple other items. One was an autobiography of Moe Howard. That book is real short with a lot of pictures, so don't trust any kids who give a report on it.

This clock used to hang in my room all the time but I keep it in a drawer since we've moved. Someday I'll put it back up.

2 comments:

wurwolf said...

Is there a reason why you've gotten more than one clock for Christmas? Are you always late?

Tork said...

Nah. I think it was just a relatively cheap thing for my relatives to buy.

The other clock was a Super Mario Bros 2 clock, for anyone interested.

(If I delete this reply in the future, expect to see a picture of the clock on the calendar. I'm going to make it to 25 somehow.)