Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fired!

(TP) Tork Press


Long time video game player Tork U. OneHundredTen was fired from Tork's Blog today after posting a review for the game Zenohgeers. While many blame his poor writing, bad hygiene, and ax-wielding behavior, there are a couple nerds who poin the finger squarely at the corporate conglomerate known as Tork's Blog.

"I will never go to that $#%@$%ing site again!", said Halo4everFTW. "This is $^&%ing fascism, just like the @^*$ found in Tetris: The RPG."

Tork OneHundredTen would not comment on why he was fired.

"Look, just leave me alone already? I have to prepare my resume for The Mickey Files."

"First the Nazis came for David Manning, and I said nothing," said SONICTAILSKNUKCLES. "Than they came for Tork OneHundredTen, and believe me I spoke up for him at every forum I have a password to."

"We are going to force DORK's Blog to tell the DAMN TRUTH!", said IhateZenohgeers2780. "We are going to march up to those greedy corporate terrorists, Digg our teeth into their calf muscles, and we won't let go until we get the TRUUUUUTH!"

Tork was quoted on his personal blog as saying, "Oh yeah? I bet you nerds can't get ALL the truth."

Tork's Blog released a press statement earlier today stating, "There is no proof that Tork's Blog fired Tork because of his Zenohgeers review or because it was pressured to do so by Circlesoft-Enii. We can not discuss this at the time due to legal reasons."

Nerds aren't buying it. "The fact that there is no proof is proof enough for me!", screamed WhereDahRoms1!1111!11. "And anyone who releases a 'press release' and claims to be following the 'law' is automatically suspicious in my mind."

As the controversy goes on, nerds can only agree with one thing: they will all boycott Tork's Blog.

"I'm never going back to Tork's Blog," said TorkUOSux. "I'm telling that right there at the reader feedback for their press release. And I will certainly not go back to the blog after I tell them off during their tribute to him."

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

Tork OneHundredTen might have a fighting chance of being hired at The Mickery Files if he would just get the goddamned name of the place right.

/me runs off to join Tetris: The RPG