Friday, December 14, 2007

The Fourteenth Day of Christmas...


I don't have much at the moment so a quick entry is needed for today. Today's gift was a game that I got from my aunts. I asked for Kid Chameleon for the Sega Genesis. This was in the early nineties after I had a Genesis and after Kid Chameleon was cheap enough to justify.

I'm not going to talk about the game. I'm just going to mention what I said at the Christmas party when this gift was handed to me. I felt the gift just to figure out what kind of box it was. Sega was still using the durable cases instead of the crap that it used later. Those later boxes were much like the crappy boxes the SNES used. I announced that I knew it was a Genesis game, much to the annoyance of my aunt.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

You either have like a billion aunts or your most favorite presents came from them.