Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Twelth Day of Christmas...




Today we're going back in time. Which isn't different from the other days of this month, but today we'll go back even farther to the Christmas of 1984. Today's gift is He-Man Colorforms.

Colorforms feature plastic cut outs that can stick to a background board. You can constantly pick them up and they'll still stick to the board, as long as you take care of the pieces. I don't remember this too much but I did have a Q-Bert Colorforms. Fun stuff.

I was a big fan of He-Man and I think he was at his peek here. I think I may have been watching his show and his sister's show constantly at this age, because I wasn't going to school yet. Still, I wouldn't trust my memory. I might have watched it later when it moved to USA. Too bad I can't share the huge He-Man collection I got, because I think I got that for Easter.

No comments: