Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Twenty-Fifth Day of Christmas...

Wait a minute...IT IS Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Let's see what I got for this year.





On the bottom is what Lita got me. It's a lunchbox with some Wii accessories in it. It includes covers for your Wii Remotes and Wii Nunchucks and a case for a Wii game. I showed this to my parents because they had both separately thought about getting this item for me from Wal-Mart, so they both laughed that I got this afterall. Thanks Lita!

Above the lunchbox is what my parents got me. They got me a white tshirt with the Nintendo logo, and a baseball cap with the NES controller on it. They also got me a Simpsons 2008 calendar, which will save me about 12 bucks when I go shopping tomorrow.



Here's many of the things I got at the family Christmas Eve party that was held on Saturday this year. In the middle you can see a game that my sister got for me. It's MySpanish Coach, which I haven't tried yet but will soon. She also got me the MLB gift card, which had about 50 bucks on it. The cool part is that it's good for tickets as well as baseball merchandise, so my dad and I could use it for Nats games.

On the top of the screen is a bag that held a key chain light. It's the brightest one of those I've seen. (On top of the key chain is a Nintendo rubber band that came with the hat and tshirt.)

I got a Card with a gift certificate for Target from one of my aunts. It had 25 dollars on it. She likes buy some with 25 and some with 50, but I've never had luck getting the higher values.

I got a gift certificate for Papa John's Pizza. I think it has 25 dollars on it.





This is something else I got from my parents. It's a small pillow. Isn't it cute?





Wait, what's that peaking out the back? It's green. Hmmm. Oh well, it's not there anymore. I have it.





And this is the card that my aunt gave me.

With that, we conclude what I received for Christmas.




Tomorrow, we'll discuss what I bought myself for Christmas with Christmas money. Also, I may mention what I got for others. Enjoy your Christmas week!

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

Yay!!! You got some neat stuff! I think the MLB gift card was an awesome idea, since you can use it for merchandise and/or tickets.