Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (12/16/07)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, A_JUDAS_RIMMER! I hope you like what I got you for your birthday/Christmas.



This was a good weekend for me. I got Super Mario Galaxy, Dallas lost, and I beat Kid Icarus yesterday. Here's my take on that game:


Kid Icarus is not a good game. It has slippery controls, it's short but frustrating, and it's not worth five bucks. I'm glad I played it, but it's no Metroid. I'm still glad they put Pit in Super Smash Bros Brawl if only because of his role on Captain N.

My Christmas shopping is almost over. I still have stuff to buy, but I think I'm going to go with gift certificates for those who I haven't bought gifts for. Maybe I'll mention who I got what for who after Christmas.


On the 26th I can list what I bought at the mall afterwards.

A note about my Christmas gifts: I don't know if I mentioned this, but I'm only listing gifts I received, not ones I bought. For example, I bought a GameCube with Christmas money the day after Christmas 2002, but I don't count that.

Happy week before Christmas!

No comments: