Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Nineteenth Day of Christmas...



Today's gift is not a video game. Hurrah! It's Milton Bradley's Hot Shot, which is a pocket version of arcade basketball. I got this in the mid-nineties when I was starting to out grow toys.

As you might be able to see I never added the stickers to the hoop and top part. I probably just didn't want to. This game has a score counter that goes up to thirty after you score. I do think I beat that score a few times. The back of the game has a lever you pull for a timer, and the basketball board goes back and forth before it runs out. All the pieces can be stored into the back if you remember which goes where, which I had to do the first couple times I pulled it back out.

Sometimes I would grab a lego character and have it dunk a few times. Fun toy.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

What?! No stickers? Are you crazy?!?!?!?!? That's the best part of getting a toy!