Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Ninth Day of Christmas...



Today's gift is a game I got from one of my aunts. I got this sometime in the early to mid nineties. It's Street Fighter 2 The Championship Edition for the Sega Genesis, and there's a funny story about how I got it.

Once again my aunts asked me what I wanted and gave me a clip board. I asked for Super Street Fighter 2 for the Genesis. I don't know why I didn't ask for it for the SNES, but whatever. Of course, my aunt got this game instead, much to my disappoinment. I already had the far superior SNES version. Still, I was dumb enough to open the wrapper instead of holding onto it. Then again, I'm not a fan of trading presents in for cash, so maybe it was better this way.

Anyway, that's why I have two versions of the same game, even though one has all the characters with scratchy voices.

No comments: