Monday, December 24, 2007

We want answers!

I wasn't able to tend the Bill Corbett blog chat last Thursday. I was busy helping my parents move stuff around. However my friend wurwolf was there, and she was able to ask a couple of important questions. Here's the questions and response.



It's cool to hear his take on Nuveena. (I like to call Tad Tadlock, the star of Design for Dreaming Nuveena, even though technically they never called her that in the short when they riffed it. When wurwolf said she would ask for me, I was afraid that people would think I had a crush on Mike's wife.) I was tempted to reply to Bill that his wife's first name is the same as Nuveena's middle name, but wurwolf groaned when I poined that out, so I declined.



However, he totally dodged the incandescent light bulb question! This is the most important topic facing our nation (if not the world) ever, ever! With the primaries coming up how can we not know what his take on the issue is?

I'm voting for Anybody But Bill! I've got pictures of you with clown make-up and a brain in a dish, too!

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

I'd vow to continue asking Bill until I found out what his answer was, but I'm afraid he would begin to think I'm mentally unstable.

I'll ask him again when the time is right.