Monday, July 20, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (7/20/09)

My Pick of the Week is Prison Break: The Final Season. I never saw an episode of this show but I can only imagine how funny this show was as it dragged on.


Out this week in theaters is G-Force, Orphen, and Ugly Truth. The latter movie has a woman holding a heart over her heart while the man holds it over his crotch. Hollywood, you're not even trying this summer, are you? (Ok, so they did have that writer's strike, but this summer has sucked so badly.)


On DVD we have more nerd things. You comic book nerds love silly stuff.

The first season of The Lucy Show is out. I loved I Love Lucy but I doubt it's follow up show is any good. I always got bored with it when it was on Nick at Nite. "Where's Fred and Ricky?"


On the Wii we have Yet Another Final FAntasy game for Wii Ware.

Also on WiiWare is Battle Poker. Finally, someone could beat up all those people who waste valuable time on ESPN.

No comments: