Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 0: Part 10

Welcome back!

Nothing worthwhile happens in this update.


"Ugh. This kid. She never shuts up. Just shut up!"


"Heeeeyyyyy baby Angie. If I talk nice to you will you stop crying for fucking five minutes?"

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

"Holy shit I hate this kid."

You and me both, wurwolf.



wurwolf heads out to do some fishing and get away from the noise. She still can't catch a thing, though.



Meanwhile, it's Angie's birthday.

Ta da.

Angie was such a horrible crying bitch throughout her childhood that I didn't get to pick either of her toddler traits. I got news for you, I'm not gonna get to pick the next one either. This kid's lucky if she manages to get potty trained. I hate her so much.

I'd tell you what Angie's traits are, but they're boring and who cares about her anyway?

You may at this point be wondering why I made Sally and Jeb even have another kid if I was just going to hate her. Well, for one thing, I wasn't planning to hate her. Angie is way more annoying than most other Sim babies. It's like her whole goal in life is to be a pain in my ass.

The other reason is that it's Legacy Tradition. I mean, I don't know that it ever actually says in the rules that each generation needs to produce at least two children, but it's important to do so anyway. Right now wurwolf is set to become the Heir to the Bumblefudge Legacy, but if she fails to perform her duties (like she dies or something), then it will fall to Angie, the Spare, to pick up the Legacy and produce the next (undoubtedly annoying) generation.

Fortunately I'm usually pretty good at not getting my Sims killed (accidentally).


Another day goes by and I send wurwolf out again.

Fish count: Still 0.


Back at home, wurwolf seems smitten with today's manmaid. I don't know if he's the same one we saw last time or not, and I don't care. wurwolf likes him, though, and strikes up conversations at every opportunity. He can't even get a chance to clear the spoiled green crap out of the fridge.

He's out of wurwolf's age range, though, so she can't flirt with him.

Back to fishing, and hey! wurwolf caught something for the very first time! Congratulations on the haul! It only took 3 skill points before you were able to drag in that monster!



Here's an interesting bug. If your character changes outfits or something (say, by getting a promotion like Sally did), the game might not be able to figure out right away what his or her portrait should look like, so it'll occasionally default to this guy until it can catch up. Yep. Pedostache is Sally's portrait right now. I'm sure you can understand her anger.

That's it! I told you nothing happens!

Take care.

2 comments:

Tork said...

"You see, Captain Picard came across a race of people called the Borg. They were half machines and had a big cube and they could regenerate and stuff! It was so cool! Until later episodes. I've got the DVDs and I could bring them over."

Lita said...

He was telling her his favorite color.