Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 0: Chapter 11

Eleven chapters and we're still in Generation Zero. This series is never ever going to end.


Yeah, I hear you, wurwolf. Truly your little sis is a horrible stinky little redheaded hellspawn.


Nobody's leaving the house today or anything, but I call a babysitter anyway (the kid on the right). I just can't put up with Angie's crap today so I'm going to let this defenseless teenager do it.


The poorly rendered fellow Sally is fingergunning is Owen or Odin or Ollie or something. I can't be bothered to remember his name, but Sally wants to befriend him. This picture is just another example of how the game loads on the fly, and sometimes that turns out better than others. Opie will snap into non-burn victimness when the game finishes loading him.


Every time I check out the babysitter he's doing anything but babysitting. He'd way rather chat with the manmaid du jour than watch Angie. I get that feeling, but I AM paying him.


wurwolf's best friend Bree: Still has terrible roots.
New to Bree's teenhood: Butterface.


Babysitter found out that there are live teen girls on the porch and would much rather hang with them than with Angie. Again... I sympathize.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh. That's better.

Jebidiah's Elder meter has finally maxed out. In theory this means he could potentially drop dead of old age at any moment. In reality it will probably take a little while; Jeb had a good life and even got his lifetime want. Still, I commemorated this event by finally giving him the silver old person hair.


"Here you go, Angie. This is your true home. You can be with your own kind. Go! Go now! Be free!!"


Dammit! Stupid game AI wanting Sims to be passable parents!


Even Sally is looking a bit depressed about it.


Well, too late to go through with wurwolf's plan anymore. Angie is now a child and can walk herself back into the house.

Unsurprisingly, the game got to pick Angie's trait. It declared her trait to be Horrible Bitch (hot-headed). I was overcome with shock and surprise.


Heh heh heh... Sometimes it's fun to read the descriptions of objects in buy and build mode.


Anyhoo, I decided it just wasn't right for wurwolf to have to share a room with Angie anymore, so I did some remodling and since wurwolf is the heir, I'm giving her run of the top floor.


Don't mind the bed. wurwolf didn't make it this morning. Anyhoo, since wurwolf is an outdoor Sim, I decided to make her "room" an open porch area. She gets a positive "I'm outdoors!" moodlet every time she's in her room now, including while she sleeps.


She also gets her own bathroom. It's lavender because that's Sim wurwolf's favorite color. I've never actually noticed any Sim notice the color of a room, though.

There's also another room right next door to the bathroom. I'm leaving it empty for now, until I have a use for it.


Weekend comes and I send wurwolf out to Stonehenge to collect junk. I only just now found out that you can mail these rocks you pick up away to have them turned into cut gems and raise their value. It's not hard to do, either. I'm so annoyed I never knew before.




Outdoorsy flirty Sim wurwolf seems to get a lot more time enjoying the outdoors than she does flirting, but that's just how it goes. As a teen she doesn't get much time to socialize. Homework eats up all her time during daylight hours on weekdays and then curfew keeps her inside after dark. The weekends area the only time she gets out.

I could have her find dates on weekends, but she can't afford any sort of charisma perks and I hate trying to make friends without them. She'll get action as an adult, I'm sure.


Sally's throwing a party and look who arrived! It's the Invisible Man! And he brought food!


Oh. Now that he's loaded I can see it's actually... hmm... I have no idea who this guy is. I didn't invite him. I guess he's here anyway, though!


Sally is cooking for the party. She is UNDERWEAR party cooking! That's the funnest kind of party!


F...Fabio??? Fabio got old!!

I'm so sad. I liked him so much when he was young and virile.


wurwolf still wants to make friends. That's nice of her. But he's still too old!

I'm so broken up about this.


Look at these fuckers. They're all laughing and booing at Sally just because she's cooking food for them in her panties. Even the manmaid.

Sims are terrible friends and they do not know how to party. :o(

Party still gets a legendary score, though, thanks to Sally's great host perk.


wurwolf is good with computers, according to her traits, so here she is trying to overclock her dad's laptop.

After some hours of her prodding the thing with a screwdriver the game announced that nothing happened.

I don't know what was supposed to happen if she was successful.

#1: Nice outfit, Dumbass.

#2: I DON'T THINK WURWOLF WANTS TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW. CLOSE THE DOOR.


Never one to take good advice is our Angie.

I have no idea what that look is supposed to mean. It looks even weirder in full size (as always, click for big). I do see now that Angie has not chosen to be less annoying just because she's older.

She's still got a while to go until she's old enough to kick her out.

Poor wurwolf.

3 comments:

wurwolf said...

Lucky me, I get stuck with the worst younger sister in the history of the Sims. Angie's outfit when I was in the bathroom cracked me up, though. She looks so retarded!

I also like that I go fishing in my fancy dress.

Tork said...

Today's youth with their watermelon clothes and their walking in on you in the bathroom and their ipods and their pierced whatevers and their idon'tknows!


That last picture says to me, "I'm Angie and I'm so special! Nyeh nyeh nyeh!" I'm waiting for the picture where there's a crack in the shower glass because wurwolf slapped Angie for walking in on her.

Lita said...

Unfortunately Sims are more polite about that kind of thing than real people.