Monday, July 6, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 0: Part 9

We're back again!

wurwolf's been wanting to get to know her dear old dad a bit better, so I figure this is a good way. Witness the identical father/daughter squinchy faces of concentration.


Another new manmaid shows up, since we can't seem to keep one in the house. This one looks shifty to me... I don't know about him.



Once the weekend rolls around I send outdoors-loving wurwolf out to look for shiny things around the landscape. Turns out there's all kinds of junk lying around the abandoned mine.


While she was doing that, I saw a weird looking shack I never noticed before, so I sent wurwolf to go check it out.


Sending a small child to knock on the door of a creepy old shack and befriend the creepy old lonely shut-in within? What could possibly go wrong?


Actually, nothing. This dude's name is Lucky. Yeah, his surroundings seem a little suspect, and he puts up with wurwolf's chatter more than anything else, but he doesn't seem like a mean guy.


When Lucky starts making dinner, wurwolf notices the time. It's almost curfew! She better get home quick!


I've actually never broken curfew, so I don't know what happens if you do. I've heard it involves the police, though, so I tell wurwolf to hurry.


The next day we get Fabio back! Yay! I love Fabio! Even though he doesn't seem to do a lot of cleaning...


At least, not much cleaning of the HOUSE.


Jebidiah gets promoted to Master Surgeon without much fanfare, which is sad because this brings him to the top of the medical career ladder and fulfills his lifetime wish.

I'm not sure what you actually GET for that... lots of reward points, maybe? I don't know. It doesn't seem to matter.


This is important, though! wurwolf's new little brother or sister is making his or her grand entrance into the world!


It's a girl! At a loss for good names, I just name the baby Angie.


Check the baby nook. It's a tiny nook just big enough to fit the crib and is separated from the rest of the room by a double-wide arch. This opens it up so it appears to be part of the kid room for actual thinking people, but still functions as a separate room for the game.

Mainly this means that it's ok that wurwolf shares a room with the baby because however much that child screams she won't wake wurwolf up. The game counts the baby nook as a separate room, even though it isn't really.


Jeb doesn't want what happened with wurwolf to happen here. He's starting to bond early.


Ugh. The look on Sally's face says it all. This is the most annoying baby ever. Angie will not shut UP!! There is always something to cry about!


Whatever. Moving on. It's wurwolf's birthday. She's about to be a teen. Congrats!!


I got to pick wurwolf's new trait, and I made her a flirt.

Hmm. She's got Sally's hair. I don't know how I feel about that. And the dress does appropriately express her outdoorsy nature, but not so much with the flirtyness. Time for a makeover!

Well, now we've definitely got the flirtyness, but I don't see the outdoorseyness anymore. Oh well, I won't sweat it.

Come back next time when maybe I'll be able to get a well-lit shot!

1 comment:

Tork said...

That's the Blair Witch? What a rip off.

I'll be sad when Sally goes. She makes great faces.