Friday, July 24, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 3

Welcome back!

When last we met, wurwolf gave birth to little Baby BOG!

"Ugh. I'm just not cut out for this. Who told you it was ok to make me have kids?"

It's the nature of the legacy. You're just going to have to deal with it.


While we're here, let's check out what little personality BOG has so far. We already know that he's a virtuoso and that he's artistic.

I think it's funny that the game decided that BOG, CRMFer, should have Classical Music as his favorite genre. Close, but not quite, Game!

BOG's favorite food is sushi, so he's lucked out having a mom who loves to fish. His favorite color is purple.


Speaking of fishing, it's still one of wurwolf's favorite ways to pass an afternoon.



At least she's got enough skill now to catch something interesting.

I'm hoping I can get wurwolf to develop an interest in gardening as well, so I've sent her looking for seeds in the local graveyard.



No reason not to catch some bugs as well, since they're there.

"Heeeeey, Lady."


"Can't talk now. Catching moths. See?"

"Yeah... ok. Whatever."

wurwolf? What are you thinking?

"Oh right! I'm supposed to be man crazy, aren't I! Ok, I'll go talk to him."

But as wurwolf strikes up a conversation, who walks up behind her?

"I don't know. Who is that?"

I think that's his wife. I guess you'll have to cross him off your list now.


"Really? Hmm..."

wurwolf...

"What? It might be interesting to see what happens if I hit on this dude in front of his wife."

Well...

"So I just think you're sooooo--"

"Bleh! Stop! Do you really think I'm going to do this while my wife is on the lot?"



Oh, fine, game. Don't be interesting.


I send wurwolf to get some action elsewhere.


The graveyards come equipped with catacombs where you can send your Sim to explore. It tends to scare them shitless, but you can come out of there with some cool stuff.

Yeouch! I don't know if it's possible for your Sim to get killed down there. Negative moodlets are a probablility, though.



Buh. Did you fight a bear or a flamethrower? Better leave now.


wurwolf returns home to find the shower is broken. She has to fix it before she can tidy up.


We'll leave it here. Next time... other things will happen!

Take care.

2 comments:

Tork said...

I think the bear spray painted her.

wurwolf said...

Boy, the game sure is boring. That would be so much fun if the dude let me pick him up in front of his wife. Doesn't he know what swinging is all about?!