Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 4

Here comes more of this!


wurwolf seems to lack a maternal instinct. Fortunately, that's what Sim grandparents were made for. Sally is great at this.

Angie is great at me hating her.


It's BOG's birthday and wurwolf wanted to throw a birthday party for him. Here's Bree and her bad roots. She also appears to have stolen wurwolf's shirt idea. wurwolf pulls it off better. (*snerk*)


Angie is as charming as she's ever been.


Hey, Angie? What are you doing?

"Holding the baby."

But I just told wurwolf to go hold the baby.

"I know."

So why did you go pick up the baby? It's very annoying.

"It's what I do."

Put that baby down and go stand in the corner.


"Yeesh, what a psycho, huh?"


"It's ok, Boggy, Crazy Aunt Angie won't bother you anymore."


"So. That's your baby, huh?"

"Yeah, isn't he cute?"

"I've seen cuter."

"Oh, go clean a toilet or something."


Time to blow out the candles!


"You are such a fruit."


And the magic happens! But it's facing the wrong direction!


There he is!

"Ha ha, Sis! Your toddler looks stupid!"

"...ugh. Why is she even still allowed in our house?"

Patience, wurwolf. Patience.

Everybody enjoys cake while the birthday boy plays among the chair legs. Sims are nothing if not conscious of child safety.


Lesson one of the only toddler skill I can be arsed to teach.


Awwww! Sally is such a good grandma!


And I find this so sweet.


So wurwolf really needs to meet some more guys. I sent her out to talk to this guy. As you can see, he thinks wurwolf sucks and is not a good Sim.

"Yeah, well I think you smell like the enormous fly-ridden sacks of garbage in which you doubtlessly make your home."

Satisfying as that was, wurwolf, we are trying to make friends with this dude.

"Why?"

Just apologize.

"Oh, fine. Hey, Cockgobbler, I'm sorry about what I said. The sacks of garbage you live in probably don't have that many flies circling around."

"I accept your apology. Be sure you do not step out of line again."

"Oh, for Pete's sake. What an enormous tool this guy is."

wurwolf's right. The longer she talks to him, the more toolish she gets. I allow her to end the conversation and try something else.



"This again?"

Yes! You can get good stuff out of there!!

"Fine, fine."

So what did you get?

"Like some mystery novel or something."

That's...

"Incredibly lame?"

Yes.


Interesting thing about this game, if somebody you know is close to dying of old age, you get a phonecall from some mysterious stranger to warn you. This time the deathcall is about Fabio.

I didn't know ghosts could answer the phone, but looks like they can.


I don't remember what this picture was supposed to represent. I guess it's just nice to see mother and daughter hanging out or whatever.


But here's some good news! Angie is now an ADULT!!!!


That means she can get OUT!!!! OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!


GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.

5 comments:

Tork said...

Did Angie get an abusive, hick boyfriend?

Lita said...

Are you talking about the crappy car she drove away in? I have no idea where that car came from. It was just there when she moved out.

Lita said...

Since in Torkytown it's teeeewtally cool to be asked a question in one forum and then answer it in another, to hell with all other readers, I'll clarify what he meant:

Tork was talking about the picture from the birthday party where the guy in the overalls was looking all pissed off at Angie.

He wasn't her boyfriend. They hadn't met before the party. It's just that a common side-effect of having a conversation with Angie is becoming enraged. (She likes to randomly throw personal insults and complaints into any conversation just to liven things up a little.)

wurwolf said...

You know what, that guy I was talking to is a total tool. I can't be bothered to be friends with dolts who wear overalls.

Let that be a warning to everyone!

wurwolf said...

Also, I call bullshit on Sally being my mom. There is no way my mom would be so enamored over a little black baby.